Managerial training on “Flow” and implementing the system in their respective departments. This program has been designed to address mental wellness and getting teams to do the best work they can. It encompasses the use of a diagnostic tool to undertake a health pulse of your employees and recommend initiatives to adopt to let employees thrive. This program includes aspects of applying positive psychology in the work place. Build on the interventions shared by Dr. Martin Seligman.
The 2 day session will address;
- Use OD Tools Health meets work, modern organisational diagnostic survey
- Measure with data, Mental Health Risk assessment according to ISO 10075
- Focusing on strengths and building on what it takes to thrive in the workplace
- Apply positive psychology to bring about optimal functioning to thrive and flourish in the work place
- Apply PERMA, positive emotions, engagement, relationships, meaning and achievement
- Understand and apply “Flow” activities in what they do at work
- Create a flow engagement tasks in their environments
- Identify, what they want to do passionately in their work place and their career aspirations
- Pick up one skill, that is relevant to their business goals, that is out of their comfort zone. Pair up with mentors to execute
Group size: 25
Duration: 2 days
Target Group: Senior Managers, Project Team, Executive Team, coming together
Reports that will detail: This is an anonymous survey which consists of 86 questionaie items. It can be done on mobile phones or desk top. Highly intuitive provides data for organisation modelling and analytic functions.
1. Reports will assess organization effectiveness based on 7 main angles, employee engagement, trust in leadership, talent management practices, Immediate supervisor, Team spirit, the job and management excellence
2. From the health factor index, it will measure, Work conditions (Physical stresses), Mental stresses, Physical and Mental health status
3. A holistic systematic approach towards detailing that employee’s mental and physical health is intertwined with organisational effectiveness.
4. Detail process and systems that are inefficient and making the organisation less efficient
5. Measure interpersonal conflicts, between and amongst all tiers of the employees
6. Leadership performance towards creating employee satisfaction and well being
Methodology: Health meets work is combining advanced organisational research on the Gibbons study with ISO 10075 requirements in place for mental health promotion using a systematic approach. Use of experiential activities that involves collaboration and solving problems centred on understanding the OD Tool report and putting place organisation wide initiative to promote better mental health in teams and departments.
As an accredited OD Tools consultant, we stand as one of the very few consulting companies based in Singapore who can deliver this program for you. This includes use of the patented OD Tools online portal. We are accredited and trained to administer OD Tools.